The Classic 18, East 9, Practice Range and Golf Shop at Sportsman’s Country Club are CLOSED for
golf course renovations and new clubhouse construction.
Anetsberger Golf Course is open for play with COVID-19 restrictions.
The Northbrook Park District supports efforts to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and has implemented the required precautions and operational restrictions for your health and safety.
- Tee times are required;
please do not arrive for your tee time more than 15 minutes in advance.
- Park in the parking lot. No parking on Techny Drive.
- The golf shop remains closed to the public; equipment and apparel sales are available by appointment only.
- Players should check-in with staff at the golf shop window upon arrival.
- Credit card payment only; we are not accepting cash at the golf shop.
Golf Operation Restrictions
- Cups have been modified for your safety.
- There are no rakes in the bunkers, play ‘preferred lies’ and smooth sand with your foot or club.
- There are no ball-washers, towels or benches on the tee.
- Golf club rentals are not available.
- Any players with COVID-19 symptoms, or players coming from a household with someone who has symptoms should not play.
- Golfers should maintain appropriate physical distance of at least 6 feet between playing partners and other groups on the course.
- Flagsticks must remain in the cup.
- All play must begin at the 1st tee.
- Holes will be played in order from #1;
we will not be sending players to open holes on the course.
- Limit 1 ball in-play per player; on-course practice is not permitted.
- Avoid handshakes and physical contact with others.
- In the case of inclement weather we will not be providing refunds or rain checks.
Play at your own discretion.