Sportsman’s Country Club hosts men’s and women’s golf leagues.
Whether you are looking for friendly camaraderie or competition on the links, we have a group for you.
- Wednesday Night Men’s League- Details
- 18-Hole Men’s League
- Flatlanders 9-Hole Men’s League
- Northbrook Senior Men’s 9-Hole League
- Northbrook Women’s 18-Hole League
- ORT 18-Hole Women’s League
- One-Putt 18-Hole Women’s League
- 18-Holer’s Women’s League
- Our Lady of the Brook 18-Hole Women’s League
- Brookers 9-Hole Women’s league
- Northbrook Women’s 9-Hole League
- Northbrook Ladies 9-Hole League
For more information about our adult leagues, contact Dan Walker, PGA, 847∙897∙6137.
2018 Permanent Tee Times
Click here to learn about the 2018 Permanent Tee Time Program.
Registration Opens Tuesday, February 6 (Lottery Application forms will be available February 1)
Season Begins: Saturday, April 21
Season Ends: Sunday, September 16
Golf Outing Information
Dear Golf Event Planner:
Looking for an outstanding location for your next golf event? Well, look no further. At Sportsman’s Country Club in Northbrook our Classic 18 is an outstanding layout with recent renovations that have brought it back to its classic design.
Our friendly staff can provide your golfers with a wonderful experience and we have a can-do attitude to back up our promises to you. Whether your outing is a client or employee appreciation day, a charity event, or just a bunch of guys on a golf getaway, we work hard to ensure your complete satisfaction. We specialize in small and moderate sized groups but can handle up to 150 players.
- Pre-event planning
- Merchandise customized with your logo
- Registration tables and chairs
- Putting and/or on-course contests
- Personalized golf car signs
- Personalized scorecards
- Announcement of rules before play
- Preparation of scoreboard and scoring of event
- Prize, raffle and silent auction tables; podium and PA system available
- On-course beverage cars
- Hospitality tent with tables and chairs
2018 Outing Agreement
Call Dan Walker, PGA, First Assistant Golf Professional, and Event Coordinator, at 847·897·6137 for additional information.