Sportsman’s Country Club is now certified as an Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary.
After a three-year process of planning, implementation and documentation, Sportsman’s has met and is maintaining a high level of environmental quality and sustainability in each of the following areas:
- Environmental Planning
- Wildlife and Habitat Management
- Chemical Use Reduction and Safety
- Water Conservation
- Water Quality Management
- Outreach and Education
Save Up To 20% On Green Fees With a Sportsman’s Golf Discount Card
Gain access to one of the best values in public golf with a 2016 Sportsman’s Discount Card.
- New Resident applicants must complete the Family Data Form and present a current utility bill and photo I.D.
- Non-Resident renewals will only need to bring their payment
- New Non-resident applicants must bring payment, complete the Family Data Form and provide a photo I.D.
Discount Card Fees:
- Residents: Complimentary
- Non-Residents: $50