Fall Rates Begin October 3rd!
As the leaves fall, so do the prices. Book your tee time today to tee it up on the Classic 18 or East 9.
Save Up To 20% On Green Fees With a Sportsman’s Golf Discount Card
Gain access to one of the best values in public golf with a 2017 Sportsman’s Discount Card.
- New Resident applicants must complete the Family Data Form and present a current utility bill and photo I.D.
- Non-Resident renewals will only need to bring their payment
- New Non-resident applicants must bring payment, complete the Family Data Form and provide a photo I.D.
Discount Card Fees:
- Residents: Complimentary
- Non-Residents: Now Only $25!
Sportsman’s Country Club is certified as an Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary.
After a three-year process of planning, implementation and documentation, Sportsman’s has met and is maintaining a high level of environmental quality and sustainability in each of the following areas:
- Environmental Planning
- Wildlife and Habitat Management
- Chemical Use Reduction and Safety
- Water Conservation
- Water Quality Management
- Outreach and Education