March Facility Schedule
Classic 18 & East 9 Open
Anetsberger GC opening in early April
Practice Range Open Sunrise-sunset
Rocco Vino’s Clubhouse & Halfway House TBD
Save Up To 20% On Green Fees With a Sportsman’s Golf Discount Card
Gain access to one of the best values in public golf with a 2017 Sportsman’s Discount Card.
- New Resident applicants must complete the Family Data Form and present a current utility bill and photo I.D.
- Non-Resident renewals will only need to bring their payment
- New Non-resident applicants must bring payment, complete the Family Data Form and provide a photo I.D.
Discount Card Fees:
- Residents: Complimentary
- Non-Residents: $50
Sportsman’s Country Club is certified as an Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary.
After a three-year process of planning, implementation and documentation, Sportsman’s has met and is maintaining a high level of environmental quality and sustainability in each of the following areas:
- Environmental Planning
- Wildlife and Habitat Management
- Chemical Use Reduction and Safety
- Water Conservation
- Water Quality Management
- Outreach and Education